Tuesday, January 16, 2018

500,000 Hits


For various reasons, 2017 has resulted in my lowest post output by far. Still, as of today, the blog has received enough traffic to reach 500,000 hits.

Thanks to everyone who has been reading my blog, and to those who've corresponded with me. I apologize for not always being able to respond as I would like to, but events of the past year really took away a lot of my free time.

I was able to get away for a couple of weeks at the end of the year, and now I'm back and ready to write more articles on our favorite scale.


4 comments:

1Mac said...

Congrats! I know well the tumult of the "real world keeps me from blogging" blues. Looking forward to more great posts!

Scale72World said...

Congrats ! Always a pleasure to read you.

Sprinks said...

Congratulations on reaching such a well deserved milestone, here's to 500000 more!.

EY said...

Thank you, gentlemen!